RELICS OF THE GODS
My experience includes 10 years researching, examining, photographing, mapping, walking, flying, sampling and testing the California stone lines and associated structures. The evidence and observations presented here are from people who have physically researched the stone lines.
My hypotheses as to the purpose and origin of these structures is mine alone, the use of other's material does not in anyway indicate any endorsement or belief in said hypotheses. I have tried twice to put the results up on the web but due to my short comings have not been successful.
Dave Cuneo and I spent over a year mapping 800+ miles of California’s stone lines in Google Earth. These maps disclosed a huge amount of new information about the stone lines.
Many people are aware of the famous The East Bay Walls, in the Oakland Hills near San Francisco Bay. The present remnants of the East Bay Walls make up only about 3% (30 miles+/-) of these enigmatic structures mapped in California.
There are lesser known but much larger and better preserved stone line clusters in rural Northern California and along the base of the Sierra Mountains in Central California. My efforts were concentrated on the Shasta Valley cluster (200 miles+) and the Sutter Buttes cluster (130 miles+) the two largest and best preserved stone line clusters in California. These clusters containing over 40% of all the mapped lines.
Here are just a few of the things the map combined with Google imagery discloses:
- The stone lines are almost exclusively in strangely formed clusters that have no modern counterpart.
- Each cluster contains a unique pattern.
- The stone lines by themselves totally fail as fencing of any form.
- The structures fail as being defensive structures.
- There are other stone structures tightly associated with the stone lines such as cairns, Mima Mounds, erratics, ground patterns and more.
- Almost all stone lines sit on Mima Mound fields.
- The location of many of the structures, the size of some rocks and more indicates the construction involved a very high technology.
- These structures probably over 200,000 years old. When the Shasta Valley stone line map was overlaid on a surface geology map it disclosed potential evidence in the form of stone lines sticking out from beneath the Pluto Basalt flows. The basalt flows are dated from 144,000+/- to 192,000 +/- years ago.
- All the stone lines appear to be made by the same builders.
- All the stone lines appear to be of similar age.
- Modoc and Tule Lake clusters are made up exclusively of dashed lines.
- There are no signs of construction or of the builders, no roads, no quarries, no work areas, no signs of settlements, pyramids, temples, etc.
These rock formations were art. Once brilliantly colored and shiny the years have turned them dull, weathered, worn and often hidden by all manner of trees, plants, mosses and lichens. They created images of and told stories about man, gods, animals and life. Even today bits of these stories can be found in time lapse photography.
Note: The cairn Dragon Rocks in the Sutter Buttes is where construction will be for a while.
- stone lines
- Mima Mound decorations
- stone decorations on the ground
- split wedge rocks
- stacked stones
- out of place stones
- colored mineral coatings
- shaped stones
- surface markings
- surface texturing
- in difficult to impossible locations
- no modern signs of construction
Some items fit in both categories.
The California Stone Line Inventory contains maps of all stone line clusters and over 800 miles of California's stone lines.
In the Shasta Valley the Weed Mima Mound Field is known to have been decorated with stones, some of these stones weighing tons.